The 4507 maximises helm space and value, by putting all that power in a 5-inch screen.
Like its big brother the FISH 4607, the 4507 reveals water column detail like never before, thanks to dual frequency sonar paired with an outstanding 640 x 480 pixel colour display.
Having a dual frequency fishfinder allows you to select optimum performance for either deep or shallow water. As well as the standard mixed frequency display, the FISH 4607 and FISH 4507 allows you to select either a narrow beam or a wide angle beam.
- Easy to view VGA color TFT 5" (127 mm) daylight viewable screen.
- 600 watts RMS power optimizes overall sonar performance - depth readings to 2000 ft (600 m).
- Dual Frequency operation (200/50 kHz) that allows both signals to be mixed on one screen or split and viewed side by side.
- Fully variable zoom function allows you to zoom in on any portion of the water column.
- Adjustable split screen allows you to customise the screen.
- Standard with Transom mount dual frequency transducer with speed and temperature built in and 33 ft (10 m) cable for ease of installation. Through hull plastic and bronze transducers are available.
- Built-in fuel computer software provides fuel flow, fuel used, fuel remaining, fuel economy, estimated range functions (Requires optional fuel transducer kit).
- Useful alarms including Low Battery, Too Shallow, Too Deep, Water Temperature and Temperature Rate of Change to ensure you stay in those warm currents.
- Engine Hours counter to help you maintain your engine.
- Fully waterproof with an IPx6, IPx7 rating (sprayed with hose for 30 min/ immersed in 3 ft [1 m] water for 30 minutes).
- Unit operates in both 12 v and 24 v systems.