The REPEAT 3100 delivers all the information available from any of Navman's 3100 Series instruments and NMEA data from virtually any other instrument.
A simple solution to repeat a mix of data in multiple locations. In addition, the REPEAT 3100 can be used as a GPS repeater for Navman GPS or any other GPS receiver (NMEA compatible).
- Large backlit digits:1.2" [30mm] high (on upper line) and 0.8" [20mm] high (on lowerline)
- Swap functions between the upper and lower displays for optimum viewing
- Able to display speed from the paddle wheel sensor or from a GPS as SOG
- Speed range: 0-50 knots/0-58 mph/0-93 km/h
- Trip and sum logs auto range to 19,999 units
- Average and maximum speeds
- Displays Speed in knots, MPH or KPH
- Select resolution of 0.1 or 0.01
- Trim speed function for tuning
- Variable damping for optimum readings in all conditions
- Countdown timer function (from 1 to 10 min.)
- Water Temperature (0°C to 37.7°C /32°F to 99.9°F )
- NMEA 0183 outputs (PTTKV, vHW, MTW, vLW, PTTRD, DBT, DPT)
- Displays depth to a maximum of 400 feet, 130 metres or 67 fathoms*
- Too deep and too shallow alarms (run both at once to provide anchor watch facility)
- Adjustable keel offset (±3.0m ±9.9' ±1.6 fa)
- External alarm option (visual or audible)
- Supplied standard with protection cover.
- Simple installation with Navman's through bulkhead mounting tube system