Delivering A.I.S. expansion possibilities on top of standard TRACKFISH power, the 6507 is a 5-inch giant.
A 640 x 480 backlit daylight viewable display presents high detail information and clarity in the water column. When combined with a C-Map NT MAX™ card, the TRACKFISH 6507 GPS chart features becomes as rich graphically as it is functionally.
The 6507 grows with your demands. With the addition of appropriate accesories the 6507 is ready for fuel management and Mercury's SmartCraft™ engine tools, Automatic Identification System (AIS) reception for shipping traffic location, and weather data.
- Daylight viewable 5" VGA color screen for great viewing in all light conditions with 640 x 480-pixel resolution
- Easy to use with variable split screen options
- Combination Chartplotter and Fishfinder with built-in fuel options*
- Dual frequency (50/200 kHz) transducer for great target definition and bottom detail
- Impressive 600 W RMS output power (4800 W peak to peak) for depth readings up to 2000 ft (600 m) with standard transducer
- High accuracy GPS antenna (WAAS/EGNOS capable)
- Uses C-MAP MAX™ cartography 32MB Embedded regional map
- SmartCraft Software Included*
- Track-Your-Buddy (requires VHF 7200)
- Weather Station (requires VHF 7200)
- Waterproof (IPx7 rating)
- Full 2 year warranty
- Gasoline/Petrol Computer Software Included*
- Diesel Fuel Management Software Included*
* Fuel options require additional fuel kit accessories.