Optimized wind indication available instantly in 'analog' or digital display, with large backlit digits for excellent visibility.
Port and starboard color coding, combined with 'Locked-Angle' function, contribute to easier steering to a pre-selected wind angle.
- Large backlit digits:1.2" [30mm] high (on upper line) and 0.8" [20mm] high (on lower line)
- NavBus connection for systemwide controls
- NavBus connection for data repeat
- 'Locked-Angle' function allows you to steer the boat easily to a pre-selected wind angle.
- Supplied complete with low mass masthead transducer with 30m cable
- True wind speed & true wind direction when connected to a SPEED 3100 log, Navman chartplotter or any compatible NMEA device
- NMEA 0183 input (RMC, VHW, and VTG) and output (MWV and VPW)
- Combined 'analogue' and digital display
- Wind speed range 0-99 knots, 0-50 m/s
- Apparent & true wind direction (digital & 'analog')
- Maximum wind speed and variable wind speed alarm.
- Supplied standard with protection cover.
- Simple installation with Navman's through bulkhead mounting tube system