Analogue Wind Data On-board
The analog WIND 3150 offers a stylish and accurate analog alternative for those who prefer a more 'traditional' appearance in a wind instrument.
- NavBus connection for systemwide controls
- NavBus connection for data repeat
- 'Locked-Angle' function allows you to steer the boat easily to a pre-selected wind angle.
- Supplied complete with low mass masthead transducer with 30m cable
- True wind speed & true wind direction when connected to a SPEED 3100 log, Navman chartplotter or any compatible NMEA device
- NMEA 0183 input (RMC, VHW, and VTG) and output (MWV and VPW)
- Combined 'analogue' and digital display
- Wind speed range 0-99 knots, 0-50 m/s
- Apparent & true wind direction (digital & 'analog')
- Maximum wind speed and variable wind speed alarm.
- Supplied standard with protection cover.
- Simple installation with Navman's through bulkhead mounting tube system